Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Bar with the best audio system in the world?

  1. #1
    Hostboard Member vuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 24th, 2004
    Location
    Zagreb, Croatia
    Posts
    97
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Bar with the best audio system in the world?

    Jazz??Nishimura ??????? ??????????

    Look at the "Audio System" pages...

  2. #2
    Senior Hostboard Member Panomaniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 25th, 2006
    Posts
    1,811
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Re: Bar with the best audio system in the world?

    That's nutz! And very Japanese.
    Thanks for the link. If I'm ever over there, I'm going.

  3. #3
    Senior Hostboard Member Steve Mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2006
    Posts
    732
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    18 Post(s)

    Re: Bar with the best audio system in the world?

    OMG.... incredible place!
    I just found out it is not far from the parent company I work for.
    I gotta figure out how to finagle a trip...

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Leland's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2009
    Posts
    110
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Wow, Nice! thanks for the link.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.